- R.T. Hausler Strategic Marketing LLC helps investment managers grow their AUM base and generate new revenue.
- Our specialized marketing skills help position money managers for success across all sales distribution channels (Institutional, Retail, RIA and HNW direct investors).
- The firm’s founder, Bob Hausler, is a highly-regarded industry executive with over 35 years of industry experience in CMO-type roles at Oppenheimer Capital, AllianceBernstein and J.P. Morgan.
- We bring creative, innovative ideas to the table on every client engagement.
- Our entrepreneurial DNA helps us recognize the cost/benefit tradeoffs of each project within its budget parameters.
- We produce high-quality deliverables that will meet your highest expectations.
Discuss Needs and Goals -> Research the Facts --> Generate Ideas --> Develop a Plan (Budget/Resource Allocation) --> Review Key Tradeoffs --> Implement Plan --> Assess Quantitative Metrics and Qualitative Results --> Post-mortem Analysis
MONEY MANAGEMENT CLIENTS:
- Institutional managers
- Mutual Fund managers
- RIAs / Wealth managers
- Hedge Fund managers
- Private Equity managers
- Real Estate (REIT) managers
- ETF sponsors
- Marketing Plans
- Distribution Campaigns
- Thought-leadership Content Origination (White papers)
- Communication Materials
- SEO /Digital Media
- Event Presentations
- National Account Value Added Programs / Meetings
- Peer Group Competitive Analysis
- Product Assessment / Launches
- Advocacy Campaigns
Bob Hausler is an accomplished asset management and financial services marketing executive with a proven track record of success. A creative and conceptual idea generator, Bob’s past industry experience has provided him with a thorough understanding of the asset management marketplace spanning the Institutional, Retail, RIA and HNW private client channels.
During the course of his career, Bob can be linked to more than $40 billion in new AUM raised for investment products that he directly managed/supervised.
With a thoughtful and insightful approach, Bob has helped firms target key distribution channels to successfully build market share and grow AUM.
- Launched successful, multi-billion dollar new-product and sales campaigns
- Created high-quality, research-driven thought-leadership marketing materials to enhance branding and positioning with key target audiences
- Optimized marketing budgets to reduce costs and generate higher ROI on sales/marketing activities
- Designed leadership and developmental training programs for executive, marketing and sales teams
- Boosted productivity and captured metrics on key marketing activities to achieve “best-practice” industry standards
- Developed digital marketing strategies including website design/content, SEO projects, reputation defense and other social media initiatives
Bob earned a B.S. degree in Finance from Syracuse University, and is also a Chaminade High School (Mineola, Long Island) alum. He and his wife of 30 years Marybeth are long-time residents of Franklin Lakes, NJ where they raised their 3 children.