The following are examples of successful client engagements where we played a meaningful consulting role:
- Outsourced CMO for an emerging real estate investment firm ($10 billion firm AUM). Developed campaign that raised $1.1 billion in new AUM for traditional products, while managing the launch of an innovative “Daily NAV” platform-friendly strategy which attracted approx. $100 million in new AUM.
- Developed and executed an institutional marketing campaign that generated $2.5 billion in new AUM in first 3 months for a small cap growth strategy ($80 billion firm AUM).
- Led a strategic rebranding and product assessment engagement for a newly-acquired affiliate ($15 billion firm AUM) of a major insurance company’s asset management business. Created marketing business plan that targeted “high-probability” sales opportunities.
- Designed new suite of marketing materials for the launch of a new international equity mutual fund.
- Developed new pitch book materials for private equity firm ($500 million firm AUM) to successfully position product with investment consultants and various HNW distribution platforms.
- Developed prospecting and client servicing marketing materials for an alternative hedge fund ($600 million firm AUM).
- Wrote/edited white papers on dynamic risk, interest rate risk and other key topics to address investor education needs and to develop content marketing hierarchy.
- Strategic positioning advice for a top-down “best ideas” strategy looking at potential expansion into the institutional and consultant market segments ($1 billion firm AUM).
- Created business plan and provided tactical execution for ultra-HNW fee-only RIA wealth manager ($300 million AUM) that included website creation, target prospect marketing and thought-leadership content campaign.
- Provided advice on optimizing the marketing and sales resources and processes for a boutique growth fund manager ($2 billion AUM).
- Strategic marketing plan and branding advice for a well-established fee-only RIA firm ($700 million firm AUM).
- Business plan development for a start-up mutual fund investment strategy ($20 million firm AUM).
- Rebranding campaign for a $1.4 billion RIA that repositioned firm for growth opportunities in new distribution channels; included logo, tagline, new marketing material hierarchy, and totally revised pitchbook presentations. Website completely redone to be more things to more people with compelling new value proposition and firm positioning statement.
- Rebranding project for $5 billion trust company looking to spark asset growth and shed its “sleepy” image/perception across multiple target growth markets (UHNW, retirement plans, E&F).
- Analyzed potential market demand among consultants for new/existing products for a $2.5 billion RIA to determine resource/budget allocation as part of the firm’s strategic planning process.